Sunday, August 16, 2009

CSA Design



Established in 1989, Charles S. Anderson Design has consistently produced compelling design that's highly visual and engaging to its viewers. The client list over the years runs the gamut, every company from French Paper, to Target, to Paramount Pictures, and Turner Classic Movies has been a part of CSA Design's products.



Known and revered both nationally and internationally, CSA Design has been a stepping stone and starting point for many well known, professional graphic designers. Richard Boynton of the Minneapolis design firm Wink, Jason Schulte of the San Francisco company Office, and Joel Templin of the San Francisco company Hatch all began their design career at CSA Design in Minneapolis, MN.




Now it's true that as of recently I just joined the team at CSA Design, and I couldn't be happier. Working with a team of professionals who not only keep on pumping out amazing work, yet are also really nice and helpful individuals isn't as common to come across as one may think. And the funny thing is that all of these great people that I'm surrounded by, and professionals who have come before me, all got their start at CSA Design, and even though I'm also beginning my design career at CSA, this is the kind of place that I would love to end up at someday.




No comments: